The MOSSIG End of Year Christmas party is on this Wednesday 12th December 2007 at 5:30pm at Microsoft Southbank. To register for the meeting/party please email email@example.com by COB Tuesday 11th December 2007.
Ben Walters - Will be your MC for the night and will provide an overview of plans for MOSSIG next year and the Melbourne Office Devcon 2008.
Office System 2007 Solution Showcase and Contest – These sessions aim to show what members have been up to in 2007. The MOSSIG Board have selected five solutions which will be presented by the selected members. These presentations will provide a great look into what’s possible with the Microsoft Office System 2007 and the presenters have been asked to pay special attention to the real world experience their project has to offer and share with the group.
1. Tim Wragg, Professional Advantage – WSS Extranet using forms Authentication and Integration into Dynamics GP and CRM.
2. Elaine Van Bergen, Strategic Data Management – South East Water’s CMS Implementation with Excel Services
3. Eben Illingworth, Professional Advantage – Rolling out the MOSS Enterprise Platform to a scalable, secure infrastructure
4. Kevin Ramsey, The Online Workshop - VSTO and Outlook – the creation of the SmartAsset product.
5. Rai Umar, Uniqueworld - Forms and Workflow using MOSS
After the presentations the audience can ask questions and vote for their favourite solution presenter who will win a copy of Office 2007 Ultimate.
Rai Umair – Rai will be launching the brand new MOSSIG web site.
Plus plenty of networking opportunity, giveaways and bubbles!
DON’T FORGET – Bring your business cards for prize draws! Just for showing up you will be eligible for the draw of a copy of Visual Studio Professional, and don’t forget bring your business card to enter.