Content deployment converts   into non english Â

I have been experiencing a problem with MOSS WCM content deployment whereby   characters turn into non-english character Â. This is stopping our customers site from going live. Microsoft are aware of this issue and are working on a hotfix. I will update when I have an ETA on the hotfix.

Advertisements

2 Responses to Content deployment converts   into non english Â

  1. Hi Bill
    We had exactly the same issue and I wrote a little tool which fixes these characters.
    Please have a look at my blog: http://tpalmie.spaces.live.com/
    Unfortunately I couldn’t add the app to my blog so if you want it just shoot me an e-mail.

    regards,
    thomas

  2. Code Jedi says:

    I have also put into action a temporary script that fixes this issue. Thanks for the advice. Cannot wait until the Content Deployment Hotfix comes out.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: