All postings on this site are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at;
All information, blog entries and source code on this site are the personal views of William Cornwill and do not necessarily represent the views of any organisation that William is currently or previously employed by.
All information, blog entries and source code on this site are licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported licence agreement.
All source code is provided as is. William Cornwill accepts no liability for any damages incurred by the use of any information or source code from this site. You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work Under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (see below) – but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
For blog references you must include a [via CodeJedi] or similar statement.
For code samples you must retain the attribution section:
// Author: William Cornwill
// Blog: http://www.codejedi.net
// Licence: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported
// You are free to use, alter, remix and redistribute this
// works, as long as this attribution remains unaltered.